Saturday 16 November 2013

The Small Pants challenge

Hello! Welcome to my sparkly new blog!
I suppose your all wondering what i'm doing here.
Well. Once upon a time, there was a young girl, who loved fashion.....
Yes, i love all things fashion and textiles. In fact, many centuries ago, i did study to be a designer. Since then i have sewn approximately 3 things! Oh dear...
Thats not where the story ends though, the exciting part happened 2 years ago, when i had a gorgeous little fella (Mr small pants). It was then, that i discovered the desert that is boys clothing. I don't know who made the rules on colour and style, but i'm ready to break them! 
So heres the challenge: Take my sketches, (I have 2 years worth) and turn them into a wardrobe for Mr S.p. 
I'm not a sewer, and I'm not a pattern maker, but i am determined! 
I invite you to come along on my little adventure. I hope you enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see where your adventure takes us all.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my love, glad your coming along with me <3

      Delete